An academic research career, or the wish to develop an advancement in the field of Technology that will transform the future, requires an in-depth knowledge of the various concepts of engineering. The postgraduate programmes are specialized programs that are an amalgam of the fundamentals of science and the intricate knowledge of engineering applications. The M. Tech programmes at the institute are aimed at developing quality engineering manpower which can provide to the various industries and research and development institutes/University of the country and abroad and also produce engineers who are tuned to the immediate needs of the society. The various engineering schools at the institute/ Universityoffer a multidisciplinary approach which can enable the students to develop their problem solving skills. The M. Tech in Applied Geosciences, Climate Science & Technology, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Water Resources Engineering to name a few, include a rigorous study of the core subjects, along with seminars and project/thesis through which a student may develop his/her conceptual knowledge.
The Programme Educational Objectives of M.Tech. programmes are:
- To prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit and consulting firms
- To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise
- To prepare graduates who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, research, design and implementation skills
- To prepare graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long reflective learning to fulfill their goals
Duration:- 2 Years
Eligibility -Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field or equivalent with at least 55% marks
ENGINEERING AS A CAREER
- There is perhaps no career other than Engineering that spans so many areas & offer complete versatility in terms of learning. Engineering as a career is the application of science to develop, design, maintain, research and improve structures, machines, devices, systems and processes.
- From designing needle to aircraft, softwares to smartphones, chip to supercomputer you name it, every product or technology developed in the field of Science & Technology, covers one or the other aspect of Engineering. Choose Engineering as a Career and Pursue your degree from best engineering.
POST-GRADUATE ENGINEERING COURSES
- M.Tech-Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech-Civil Engineering
- M.Tech-Computer Science Engineering
- M.Tech-Computer Science Engineering Hons
- M.Tech-Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech-Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech-Electrical Engineering Hons
- M.Tech-Information Technology
- M.Tech-Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech-Mechanical Engineering Hons
- M.Tech-Energy System Engineering