The Bachelor of Business Administration is a bachelor’s degree in commerce, Arts and business administration. In the United States, the degree is conferred after four years of full-time study in one or more areas of business concentrations
A BBA degree combines foundational general education courses with a strong focus on the specific business specialization of your choice. These specializations can include management, marketing, entrepreneurship and family business, finance, international business, human resources and others.
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. B.B.A. programs expose students to a variety of “core subjects” and allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student’s practical, managerial and communication skills, critical thinking and business decision-making capability. Many programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from industry and academia. Thus, a BBA degree prepares one for real-world business administration roles.
Learning goals and objectives
The primary goal of the program is to provide in-depth and up to date information on the key trends, changes of the global business environment. By focusing on core disciplines in the field, you will obtain a comprehensive overview on developing yourself professionally for careers in international business.
- Ability to comprehend economic development regularities processes of the national economy and to explain them, to take part in substantive discussions and to make decisions according to changing circumstances;
- Ability to apply the knowledge gained in the entrepreneurship management according to the set operational and strategic aims, to follow the implementation process, to make decisions and adjustments for the optimization of operational and strategic activities;
- Ability to carry out professional activity, to formulate and analyze information, problems and to find solutions in one`s profession, using the scientific approach;
- Ability to act ethically and to understand responsibility for the professional impact on the environment and society;
- Ability to assume responsibility, be able to work in a team, delegate and coordinate responsibilities, to plan and organize one`s work efficiently, as well as to deal with conflict situations.
- BBA degree can open up good sales career opportunities for you in Telecom, Retail, Media, Banking, IT, BPO, FMCG, Consumer Durables, HR Consultancy, Advertising, and more.
- Asa BBA graduate, you can do great in sales & marketing career with hard work, continuous learning attitude, sales talent, and of course, a good MBA degree in near future.
Duration:- 3 years
Eligibility:- 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized Board / University / Council.
Pursue Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course from the best BBA College in India.
- BBA – General
- BBA – Advertising & Marketing
- BBA – Banking & Finance
- BBA – Insurance & Risk Management
- BBA – Tourism & Event Management
- BBA – Forex Management
- BBA – Family Business Management