The Bachelor of Technology (commonly abbreviated as B.Tech. or B.Tech.(Hons)) is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution In India, The Bachelor of Technology degree is awarded after completion of a 4 year program. The B.Tech. degree is conferred by government and private institutions in various fields like Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Civil engineering, Chemical engineering, Production Engineering and Textile Engineering, as well as a host of other prestigious institutes (both public and privately funded) for their professional engineering programs.
The Programme Educational Objectives of B.Tech. programmes are:
- To prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit and consulting firms
- To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise
- To prepare graduates who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, design and implementation skills
- To prepare graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long learning to fulfill their goals
Duration :- 3 or 4 Years
10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the aggregate.
ENGINEERING AS A CAREER
- There is perhaps no career other than Engineering that spans so many areas & offer complete versatility in terms of learning. Engineering as a career is the application of science to develop, design, maintain, research and improve structures, machines, devices, systems and processes.
- From designing needle to aircraft, softwares to smartphones, chip to supercomputer you name it, every product or technology developed in the field of Science & Technology, covers one or the other aspect of Engineering.
UNDER-GRADUATE ENGINEERING COURSES
- B.Tech-Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech-Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech-BioTechnology Engineering
- B.Tech-Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech-Civil Engineering
- B.Tech-Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech-CSE Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning
- B.Tech-CSE Internet of Things
- B.Tech-CSE Mobile Computing
- B.Tech-CSE Open Source and Open Standard
- B.Tech-Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech-Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech-Petroleum Engineering
- B.Tech-Information Technology
- B.Tech-Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech-Mechatronics Engineering