Identifying what a customer wants is the fundamental aspect determining the company’s survival.The data gives us suggestions. Identifying meaningful and relevant insights from the data is the objective of business analytics.Make strategic decisions based on the insights.Learn this high-in-demand skill from Big Data Analytics industry veterans of 361DM and make an impactful transition of your career.
The Objective of this course is make the learner attain mastery over Big Data Analytics and take up large analytics assignments. Also aims at making them job ready and sync with the latest trends and technologies of Analytics world.
- Big Data 101
- Statistics 101
- R programming
- Big Data with Spark and Python
- RDBMS with SQL and DWH
- Access Methods
- Data Mining1/Machine Learning with R
- Data Mining2/Advanced Machine learning with R
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY?
- Mentored by industry veteran (Ex- Director of major Consulting Firm)
- 2 Million jobs expected by 2020
- Industry faces a shortage of 200,000 big data experts
- Program is Co –Certified by 361 Degree Minds& Praxis Business School, Kolkata(Ranked as top B-School for Analytics by India Today alongside IIM, Great lakes and S.P Jain)
HOW WILL YOU GO THROUGH THE COURSE?
- You need a computer (desktop / laptop) with internet connection (min 1 Mbps speed) and headphones.
- You will get a private learning space, where you can go through the sessions, and complete the course at your place, and pace.
- Our support team will help you with your queries (dedicated message channel) throughout the course.
WHAT’LL YOU GET?
- 285 hours of engaging and interactive content over our platform accessible anywhere, anytime
- High Quality e-Learning content
- Practice exercise
- Portal to ask queries
- On-demand support from E-coach
- Interaction with your co-learners (called buddies) while you learn
- Educative and fun break-time activities while you learn
- Discussion Forum and Blog
- Performance tracking and benchmarking with all others
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
For Engineering students from 1st to Final year of BE – CS , IT ,ECE / Btech -IT MCA/M.Sc CS BSc – CS and for people working in programming Domain
285 hours (12 months)
Eligibility : BE – CS, IT, ECE / Btech -IT, MCA/M.Sc CS, BSc – CS