Text analytics is focused on extracting key pieces of information from conversations. By understanding the language, the context, and how language is used in everyday conversations, text analytics uncovers the “who,” “where,” and “when” of the conversation, the “what” or the “buzz” of the conversation, “how” people are feeling and “why” the conversation is happening. Web analytics helps to Know your visitors better, where traffic is coming from, know exactly what your customers are looking for, know where you are losing customers and find out how to optimise your website accordingly.
The Objective of this course is to make the learner specializes in Text and Web Analytics that forms a key role in Analytics industry. This program also aims at developing digital marketing that includes Google/Facebook analytics.
- Web crawling
- Web scraping
- Text classification
- Symantic analysis
- Intro to Digital Media & Google Analytics
- Acquisition & Behavior Analytics
- Intro to Google Adwords Analytics &
- Managing a Google Analytics Account.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY?
- Mentored by industry veteran (Ex- Director of major Consulting Firm)
- 2 Million jobs expected by 2020
- Industry faces a shortage of 200,000 big data experts
- Program is Co –Certified by 361 Degree Minds& Praxis Business School,Kolkata(Ranked as top B-School for Analytics by India Today alongside IIM, Great lakes and S.P Jain)
HOW WILL YOU GO THROUGH THE COURSE?
- You need a computer (desktop / laptop) with internet connection (min 1 Mbps speed) and headphones.
- You will get a private learning space, where you can go through the sessions, and complete the courseat your place, and pace.
- Our support team will help you with your queries (dedicated message channel) throughout the course.
WHAT’LL YOU GET?
- 50hours of engaging and interactive content over our platform accessible anywhere, anytime
- High Quality e-Learning content
- Practice exercise
- Portal to ask queries
- On-demand support from E-coach
- Interaction with your co-learners (called buddies) while you learn
- Educative and fun break-time activities while you learn
- Discussion Forum and Blog
- Performance tracking and benchmarking with all others
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
For Engineering students from 1st to Final year of BE – CS , IT ,ECE / Btech -IT MCA/M.Sc CS BSc – CS and for people working in programming Domain
50 hours (2-3 months)
Eligibility : Any UG/ PG Graduates