Lean tools are specifically useful for the Improve and Control stages of the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. This course examines the complementary nature of Lean and Six Sigma. In this course, you’ll learn about Six Sigma and its methodology, and then explore Lean and some key tools and how they integrate with Six Sigma. This course is aligned to the ASQ Body of Knowledge and is designed to assist Yellow Belt candidates toward achieving their certifications and becoming productive members of their Six Sigma project teams.
Six Sigma is used by practitioners for improvement projects in their organizations where both the DMAIC methodology and tools that reduce variation and product defects are applied. Lean is a continuous improvement initiative that aims to reduce waste and increase performance by streamlining processes.
- Six Sigma and Lean Foundations and Principles
- Six Sigma Team Basics, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Six Sigma Quality Tools
- Six Sigma Metrics
- Identifying Six Sigma Projects
- Six Sigma Project Management Basics
- Basic Statistics for Six Sigma
- Data Types and Data Collection in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma and Measurement System Analysis
- Lean Tools and FMEA in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Data Analysis and Root Cause Analysis
- Basics of Correlation, Regression, and Hypothesis Testing for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Improvement Techniques
- Control Tools and Documentation in Six Sigma
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same areas.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.