Six sigma certification confirms the ability of an individual with respect to specific competencies.
Certified Six Sigma professionals have proven strength in making business management strategy which is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement.
It is believed that Six Sigma Certifications may increase salaries of professionals considerably.
Niche skill in six sigma with set of tools and techniques which help in delivering near perfect products and services.Six Sigma emphasizes on continuous improvement of quality until the product/service achieves near perfection.
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles and Six Sigma Projects
- Design for Six Sigma and FMEA
- Six Sigma Project Identification
- Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Six Sigma Management and Planning Tools
- Performance Metrics for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Project Team Dynamics and Performance
- Process Documentation and Analysis in Six Sigma
- Basic Probability and Statistical Distributions in Six Sigma
- Data Classification, Sampling, and Collection in Six Sigma
- Statistics and Graphical Presentation in Six Sigma
- Measurement System Analysis in Six Sigma
- Process and Performance Capability Measurement in Six Sigma
- Multi-vari Studies, Correlation, and Linear Regression in Six Sigma
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Hypothesis Tests for Variances and Proportions in Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments in Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis and Waste Elimination in Six Sigma
- Cycle Time Reduction and Kaizen in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control and Control Plans in Six Sigma
- Creating and Using Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Lean Tools for Process Control in Six Sigma
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.