Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an integrated program of learning of lean principles and six Sigma concepts/ methodology.
A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
- Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma and their Applications
- Six Sigma Project Selection, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Six Sigma Strategic Planning and Deployment
- Impact on Stakeholders and Benchmarking for Six Sigma
- Using Business and Financial Measures in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Team Dynamics, Roles, and Success Factors
- Six Sigma Team Facilitation and Leadership
- Six Sigma Team Dynamics and Training
- Determining Requirements by Listening to the Voice of the Customer in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Business Case, Project Charter, and Tools
- Process Flow Metrics and Analysis Tools for Six Sigma
- Data Types, Sampling, Collection, and Measurement in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Measurement Systems and Metrology
- Using Basic Statistics and Graphical Methods in Six Sigma
- Probability and Probability Distributions in Six Sigma
- Determining Process Performance and Capability in Six Sigma
- Measuring and Modeling Relationships between Variables in Six Sigma
- Basics of Hypothesis Testing and Tests for Means in Six Sigma
- Tests for Variances and Proportions, ANOVA, and Goodness-of-fit in Six Sigma
- Multivariate Tools and Nonparametric Tests in Six Sigma
- FMEA and Other Nonstatistical Analysis Methods in Six Sigma
- Understanding DOE and Planning Experiments in Six Sigma
- Designing, Conducting, and Analyzing Experiments in Six Sigma
- Lean Improvement Methods and Implementation Planning in Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Control Charts in Six Sigma
- Using Lean Control Tools and Maintaining Controls in Six Sigma
- Sustaining Six Sigma Improvements
- Common DFSS Methodologies, Design for X, and Robust Designs
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed with in 2-3 working days, post exam date.