In today’s competitive environment, complacency stifles success.So manufacturing and service organizations must constantly pursue perfection to retain their customers and market share. Lean methodology enables organizations to increase profitability through continuous improvement and the elimination of waste. This course introduces four powerful Lean tools for optimizing perfection and quality in a manufacturing or service organization. You’ll learn how to apply 5S and Hoshin Kanri to organize workplaces and meet strategic objectives. You’ll also learn about jidoka strategies for problem-solving as well as standard work practices for improving efficiency and eliminating waste a
- Using Lean to Perfect Organizational Processes
- Using Lean to Improve Flow and Pull
- Using Lean to Reduce Waste and Streamline Value Flow
- Applying Value Stream Mapping in Lean Business
Candidates opting for Vskills certification, will undergo the assessment exam at Vskills centers, across India. The details for same are as.
- The Certification Exam is for one hour (1 hour) duration.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions (1 marks each), with no negative marking.
- The passing percentage is 50% i.e., 25 marks need to be scored in order to clear the exam.
- One exam attempt is provided per registration with no limit on re-appearance.
- Certification Exam is computer based exam, held every month at Vskills exam centers.
- Exam result is shown after submitting the exam.
Successful candidates receive the hard copy certificate usually in 7-10 working days and the link to soft copy can be accessed within 2-3 working days, post exam date.